Monday, August 24, 2015

~ our joyful moments - outdoors ~






 




Our theme word for July was "outdoors" and our little family spent a great deal of the month outside walking, exploring, playing soccer and gardening. 

The first photo is from Dove Lake at the Cradle Mountain National Park.  We spent a few days there in the school holidays and managed a couple of great walks with the kids through some spectacular and icy wilderness (I promise I will share more photos soon!)

The remaining photos are from our garden and the blossoms from the house opposite. The first signs of spring are always so joyous - its the time I fall in love with my camera again (and then don't know what to do with the hundreds of blossom shots).

#ourjoyfulmoments is a photography project with a monthly theme in 2015.  Karin and I share our photos weekly on Instagram and much more haphazardly here.


1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day