Thursday, June 4, 2015

~ our joyful moments - week 20/21 ~







Two shots from my bedroom for weeks 20 and 21 of #ourjoyfulmoments2015 - the first is a little table in the window that is currently housing my vintage typewriter - I was sitting writing some little random postcards here the other day - my Mother's Day hyacinth was still looking good.

The second (pink) shot is my bedside table - I found a few more Cecile Brunner roses in the tangle that is our winter garden and brought them inside - they are my very favourites.

The last collage is of Karin's shots for the whole month of our on the table theme - can you guess she's loving spring?!!!

June's theme is books - another favourite thing - can't wait to show you what I'm reading and loving.

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day