Tuesday, May 13, 2014

~ our joyful moments - week 19 ~



Flowers from both of us again this week - and why not -  spring flowers are so very joyful. 

I received these beautiful foraged daisies from my children for Mothers Day (and then I learned on IG today that their  Danish name, Tusindfryd, means 1000 joys. How perfect). 

Karin is revelling in her beautiful peonies. They sit on one of the prettiest shelves on Sweden (her series of shots of this shelf on IG is delightful).

#ourjoyfulmoments is a 52 week project in which Karin and I are sharing the small joys in our lives each week. 



3 comments:

  1. Love your foraged 'joys' -they look so beautiful in that light by the window

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those little daisies are just precious!
    And I love peonies, so 'fluffy'.
    Hope your Mothers Day was lovely!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are so beautiful Ally and I love your little spot for them by the window. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day