Tuesday, May 6, 2014

~ our joyful moments - week 18 ~


                                 


It's spring in Sweden and France (where I'm currently enjoying Paris).  The joy on my girls' faces when they saw the Eiffel Tower for the first time this week was a moment I want to remember for ever.
Karin has found more gorgeous spring blooms in the gardens near where she lives - magnolias are so pretty.

#ourjoyfulmoments is a photography collaboration between Karin and I.  We met on Flickr years ago and are hopefully going to meet up for real in the south of France next month.



4 comments:

  1. Love how different but yet similar photos we have this week! :) I'm so looking forward to meeting you in June (fingers crossed it works out). xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving all your travel posts, Ally! (and the ones on the family blog, too!)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day