Sunday, April 13, 2014

~ snippets from our last week at home for a while ~





 











1.  The sweetest pom pom dahlias on the kitchen table

2.  When the 5 year old paints

3.  Grape hyacinths - they will be so beautiful - and I'll miss them  - but hopefully our house sitters will enjoy them for me

4.  Lily's section of a mural on the pavillion at school - she assures me its a pika and not a rat.  It will be finished when we get back - will be exciting to see how it turns out.

5.  A delivery of sticky gram magnets this week - they really are cute magnets - if you'd like to make some from your IG photos this code will give you a little discount  - FRIEND0U01

6.  More amazing chocolate snowballs in the making

7.  Gorgeous snail mail as part of the April exchange on #thesnailmailcollective (and IG group) - I am going to miss gettting real mail more than just about anything else when we are away.


We leave this week.  The house is in chaos as we pack and sort and try and get everything ready - and yet the urge to photograph, to document never leaves me.



 
I'm linking up with Em this week and every week to share the little moments that make life wonderful

13 comments:

  1. Oh Ally, have been thinking of you knowing you are set to head off so very soon. Wishing you safe travels and exciting adventures ahead lovely... I hope you enjoy every minute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time away! What joys and photos you will have to share along the way - or when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have the most wonderful time away Ally. It is going to be incredible. I'm looking forward to catching up properly when you get back. Safe and happy travels!!! Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos - love the flowers! I'm new to your blog and curious: where are you going?! Sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos as always, have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos of your everyday life Ally! I can imagine the chaos and the excitement. Have a safe trips! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! Hope everyone has the best time (pretty sure it's safe to say you will!)
    The dahlias are gorgeous. I know I'm a terrible commenter but I'm always checking out your blog, Ally, and I'm going to miss your posts while you're gone. Have an awesome trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how beautiful are those dahlias, beautiful snail mail and most lovely painting! Have a fabulous trip x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos always tell a story!
    Safe travels! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. just beautiful - love that first photo :)

    have an awesome trip Ally - I've still got four weeks until I go, which will both fly & drag, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see why you're going to miss your snail mail, it looks lovely. Have a wonderful holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Safe travels! Hope your holiday is wonder-filled xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day