Monday, March 3, 2014

~ our joyful moments - week 9 ~






I made my first ever cheesecake (recipe here) as Lily had been asking to try one for ages.  It was a lemon one (with lemons from our tree) and I was super impressed that it came out of the tin in one piece - and tasted amazing.

Karin found the prettiest irises - an early spring this year for her.

#ourjoyfulmoments is a collaborative project stretching across the world (Tasmania and Sweden) in which we are sharing the little moments that delight us each week.
  
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Looks delicious and impressive. I've never made cheesecake either.

    But those irises. Incredible. Double wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cake looks amazing! Still waiting on our lemons to ripen! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of that cheesecake, so beautiful on that cake stand. ANd those irises are just so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that cheesecake looke amazing. I would very much like a piece around about now.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day