Thursday, June 20, 2013

~ lists of lists ~

{beside my bed}

{things I'd like in my fridge}

{good things about my town}

{a few of my favourite cookbooks}


I'm huddled in the study wishing I was in front of the fire.  Gosh its got cold.
I'm also wishing;   

  • we had heating in here
  •  I could blog from my ipad (I'm sure its possible - I just don't seem to have the necessary skill set)
  • that the Fuji instax mini I ordered today would arrive soon


What's for dinner at your house?
What are you wishing for?
 
Are you making lists yet?  I'm making a list a week (roughly) as part of Pip's #52lists project on her blog and on IG.






4 comments:

  1. we had home made lasagne tonight - yum.

    I could do with a heater here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lists. I'm always making a new one. I loved the "good things about my town" list.
    You're not the only one that can't blog from the Ipad; it's just too difficult, in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love lists and to see others. :) Thanks for sharing! I didn't have much dinner tonight (we had a summer buffet lunch at my work and I was still full) but ate some strawberries and a sandwich with eggs. Happy Friday! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across you blog, lovely- thanks for sharing.
    Ohhh yeah I'm a list girl, but I loose them all. Pathetic, I know, but at least I try.
    I also love your list on "good things about my town"...I LOVE Tassie. Only been there once, but thoroughly LOVED it.
    I wrote a post last week on the lovely little corner I live in. The road side stalls, ducks for sale, dams with row boats....I feel so blessed to love where I live. Not everyone can say that and I have to remind myself to be grateful.
    Have a lovely Sunday
    Liv x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day