Saturday, December 24, 2011

~ 'tis the night before Christmas ~

All is not silent.
Jack had decided to give his dummies to Santa...but apparently NOW he is not so sure...could be a long night!
The carols are on and the music is washing over me.
The dishwasher and oven are still on too (the pavlova is just about done - cracked and crooked but that's how we like it).

I love Christmas Eve.  

We're wrapping and chatting and sipping on wine.  Looking forward to tomorrow.



I hope your Christmas day is full of joy and the people and things that are important to you.








7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the dummies. I think we will have to do that with the bottles next tear. Happy Christmas to you all also xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your night doesn't end up being too late. I know mine is going to be a late one my youngest is still awake and I can only imagine what time we'll be awake in the morning, I know these will be the times made of good memories though. May your Christmas day be a happy one filled with lots of laughter, fun and wonderful memories. It's been great getting to know you Ally. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you Ally! All the best with the dummy! I remember doing the same thing with frog & her bottle, the garbage man took it away - torture, but so worth it in the end!! Your Christmas sounds just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Ally, sounds pretty perfect to me. Hope your family has a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you all had a wonderful Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun Christmas Eve. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww sounds like a beautiful time Ally! I hope you had a great Christmas with your loved ones and enjoying the holiday.2012 is already pointing its nose... :) Wishing you all a very happy New Year a looking forward to our little blog connections in 2012!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - in fact it will probably make my day